Cari Lirik Lagu

Have You Ever Needed Someone Oleh Def Leppard

Selamat datang di Kumpulan Lirik Lagu Indonesia dan Barat, Anda saat ini sedang membaca Lirik Lagu Have You Ever Needed Someone Oleh Def Leppard dan semoga anda bisa memanfaatkan situs Lirik Lagu ini dengan baik, atas perhatiannya dan kunjungannya di Lirik Lagu saya selaku admin mengucapkan banyak terimakasih.

HAVE YOU EVER NEEDED SOMEONE

Here I am, I've been the one where you beat
It's a game I just can't win
There you are, rilling down soft on my skin, yeah
Just give won't let me in so close

Bridge : 
When seek your deasease for the rainy day
We will let the moment take your heart away

Chorus : 
Have you ever needed someone so bad, yeah
Have you ever wanted someone you just couldn't hand
Did you ever trust so hard, let your world just to know how
Have you ever needed someone so bad

You the girl I got to have
I gotta have you baby

Here you go midnight promises you care
But you broken by the door
You want to go further, faster everyday, baby
Look in the morning you can go, I'm alone
(Bridge)
(Chorus)

Every dream I dreammed just like some kind of russion wrapped machine
If I searched crazy look it must be somekind a joke
And If my time ddon't ever come here
For me you're still the one
Damn if I don't, damn if I do
Gotta get fixed on you

No comments:

Post a Comment